Saturday, May 16, 2020

VA - I Love You Darling! Happy Valentine's Day, Vol. 1 (2015) {Uptown Darling Music}


VA - I Love You Darling! Happy Valentine's Day, Vol. 1 (2015) {Uptown Darling Music}

VA - I Love You Darling! Happy Valentine's Day, Vol. 1 (2015) {Uptown Darling Music}
WEB Rip | FLAC with auCDtect | scans | 417 mb
MP3 CBR 320 kbps | RAR | 153 mb
Genre: modern pop

I Love You Darling! Happy Valentine's Day, Vol. 1 is a 2015 compilation of passionate music for your significant other(s). The recordings are performed by an anonymous group of musicians and it is uncertain if they are all one and the same. This was released by Uptown Darling Music.

01. Candlelight Romantic Dinner Music - You're Beautiful
02. The Romantic Orchestra - You
03. Candlelight Romantic Dinner Music - Wind Of Change
04. Romantic Time - Stand by Me
05. The Romantic Orchestra - I Will Always Love You
06. The Romantic Orchestra - The Girl From Ipanema
07. The Romantic Orchestra - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You (from the Movie "Robin Hood- Prince of Thieves")
08. Romantic Time - The Blue Danube
09. Candlelight Romantic Dinner Music - Europa
10. Romantic Time - Hand in Hand
11. Romantic Time - Take My Breath Away (from the Movie "Top Gun")
12. Romantic Time - Wedding March
13. Candlelight Romantic Dinner Music - The Most Beautiful Girl in The World
14. Candlelight Romantic Dinner Music - Farewell Waltz
15. Romantic Time - Love Me Tender

Thank you to the original uploader.

No comments:

Post a Comment